Residential Garage Door
Maxwell residential sectional doors are designed for garages and technical rooms with small-sized door openings with width from 2 000 to 3 500 mm, and height from 1 800 to 3 000 mm. Low lift construction allows installation in premises with minimum headroom and side room clearance of 100 mm. In case there is no space between the ceiling, walls, and opening edges built-in installation hardware is available. A wide color range and numerous door panel designs of Maxwell doors make them perfectly suitable for residential dwellings. Doors optimally seal the opening – they protect against cold or hot temperature and humidity nuisance. Easily installed they are durable and have a long service life.
- All the necessary measurements are taken inside the premises with just a measuring tape and a water level. Every dimension should be taken at least in three points:
- H — opening height (distance from floor to opening top);
- B — opening width (distance between left and right side of the opening);
- h — headroom (distance between opening top and ceiling) min 100 mm;
- b1/ b2 — left/right sideroom (distance between a corresponding opening edge and obstacle) min 100 mm;
- L — backroom.
- When measuring Н and В the largest figure is taken for final dimension.
- When measuring h, b1, b2 and L the smallest figure is taken for final dimension.
Difference of floor level along the opening should not exceed 10 mm. Make sure that mounting surface of headroom and siderooms is level. The inside perimeter of the door opening should be framed with metal or other solid material in case the surface is not concrete or solid enough to install tracks system.