Industrial Overhead Doors
Maxwell industrial sectional doors are designed for industrial buildings, warehouses, production workshops, transport terminals and a variety of industrial premises, where they have to meet stricter requirements if compared with garage sectional doors. Enhanced durability guaranteed by sturdy door construction makes them not only functional but also able to withstand the daily operations in the toughest industrial environments. A perimeter sealing system provides premium thermal efficiency, maintaining the required temperature regime which is an important feature for almost any industrial facility. The door leaf is balanced with a torsion spring mechanism fitted with a QuickFix system which significantly reduces installation time.
- All the necessary measurements are taken inside the premises with just a measuring tape and a water level. Every dimension should be taken at least in three points:
- H — opening height (distance from the floor to the opening top);
- B — opening width (distance between left and right side of the opening);
- h — headroom (distance between opening top and ceiling) min 150 mm;
- b1/ b2 — left/right side room (distance between a corresponding opening edge and obstacle) min 120 mm;
- L — backroom.
- When measuring Н and В the largest figure is taken for final dimension.
- When measuring h, b1, b2 and L the smallest figure is taken for final dimension.